1. Please ensure that you are aware of the travel regulations going to Malaysia.
Going to Malaysia:
- Before reaching Malaysia: download the My Sejahtera app
- Passport (more than 6 months validity)
- Vaccine certificates (digital or soft copy)
For specific details on entry to Malaysia, please click here: https://www.malaysia.gov.my/portal/content/133
2. Please ensure that you are aware of the Malaysia Customs regulations.
For details, click here: Royal Malaysian Customs Department
3. Please ensure that you are aware of the luggage information at Singapore Cruise Center (Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal).
For charges related to luggage:
|Item:||Departure from Singapore|
|Free hand-carry luggage||10kg per pax|
|Free check-in luggage||20kg per pax|
|Excess charge for hand-carry or check-in luggage||S$1.00 per kg|
|Bicycle/other odd-sized items||S$10.00 per item|
For more details, please check here: https://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/leaving-singapore/ferry/baggage-info/
4. Please be advised that the availability of rideshare apps is very limited in this area.
Please refer to this link for information on how to book your land transfers/taxi in advance via Batamfast: https://batamfast.com/Content/download/A4-LandTransport.pdf